MBA IN MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT
This two-year program is aimed at students who are interested in pursuing a career in the fast-growth Media and Entertainment industry.
- The program aims at providing inputs to the students relevant to the Media and Entertainment Industry.
- To critically appraise a range of relevant theoretical business management concepts.
- To demonstrate reasonable degree of proficiency in analyzing and interpreting information related to the various functional areas of management in the Media and Entertainment Industry.
- To develop inter-personal skills required for effective management and implementation of solutions to business problems.
- To update the knowledge base related to various business domains and appreciate their significance.
Eligibility: Any Graduate (10 + 2+3) from U.G.C. recognized University.
Degree: THE STUDENTS WILL BE AWARDED AN MBA DEGREE FROM AN UGC/MHRD RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY.
|Core 1||1. Management Process & Organization|
|Core 2||2. Organsational Structure & Behavior|
|1||Core 3||3. Business Communication|
|Core 4||4. Financial Accounting|
|E1||5. Introduction to Media & Culture|
|E2||6. Media Management|
|Core 5||7. Marketing Management;|
|Core 6||8. Managerial Economics|
|2||Core 7||9. Statistics for Management|
|Core 8||10. Business Law|
|E3||11. Media Business|
|E4||12. Media Planning|
Fees - First Year : Rs. 2,24,500/-
|Core 9||1. Financial Management|
|Core 10||2. Management Information Systems|
|3||Core 11||3. Human Resource Management|
|Core 12||4. Entrepreneurship Development|
|E5||5. New Media & Digital Media|
|E6||6. Film & TV production, Programming Management|
|Core 13||7. Strategic Management|
|Core 14||8. Change and Knowledge Management|
|4||Core 15||9. Business Research Methods|
|E7||10. Sound Production & Music Industry Management|
|E8||11. Censorship, Ethics & Media Law|
|Project||12. Period = Vacation of III Semester|
|Grading = (Dissertation 80% + Viva Voce 20%)|
Fees - Second Year : Rs. 2,20,500/-
For More Details - Contact : 022 - 2288 2069, 022 - 2282 2272, 022 - 2287 1174
- Two photographs
- Attested copy of Graduation Marksheet XEROX
(If appeared for graduation exams then 5th Semester/ SY marksheet)
- Fees once paid, are not refundable under any cicumstances. Students have to bear incidental expenses connected with Industrial Visits.